Monday, February 8, 2010

Shellharbour- Bass Point & The Gravel Loader

Double dive at Shelharbour, about 90km south of Sydney. My dive buddy was Mihn and the DM was Cem.
I tried the sport setting on my camera and adjusted the white balance to fluorescent and the images appear clearer but there is still a green hue. The first dive was pretty straight forward and we did get to see two little port jackson sharks and a few nudibrancs.

The second dive was on the Gravel loader. It is a huge man made jetty that goes out to allow the big ships to load their gravel. Here is Mihn with the Gravel loader in the back ground before we submerged.
 

I have been a bit slack in updating my blog lately as can be seen from the date of the dive and the date of the post.
Hopefully this will improve soon

Here is the video of the 2 dives from this day rolled into one with a soundtrack selected by Youtube's random generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment